- Right click on this link and select "Bookmark This Link" (Firefox) or "Add to Favorites" (IE), or drag the link to the bookmarks toolbar (Safari).
- You may be warned that the favourite may not be safe. Assuming you trust me, select "Yes" to continue.
- Give the bookmark a suitable title (e.g. "Edit this item") and add it to your favourites.
- Go to a listing in your shop, and select the bookmark from your favourites. You'll be taken to the Edit Listing page for that item.
The code in the bookmarklets is compressed so it fits within the brower's URL limits, but this makes it hard to read, and so hard to understand what's going on and if the code is safe.
The uncompressed code for this bookmarklet is available here. Of course, you'd have to compare it to the compressed code in the bookmark link to be sure it's the same, but hopefully it will help you feel safer using the bookmarklet.
- 22 December, 2008: 1.0
- Initial release
Questions, comments, and feedback welcomed.
- Email: ian at etsyhacks dot com
- Twitter: etsyhacks
- Google Talk: etsyhacks
- Yahoo IM: etsyhacks
- AIM: etsyhacks
- MSN: ian at etsyhacks dot com
- ICQ: 376144688
- Etsy: ehax
- Facebook: etsyhacks.com
You can also sign up for email announcements for hack releases, updates, and general Etsyhacks news.
The code provided at etsyhacks.com is free. However, if you find it makes your life better, and you'd like to support future development, you can send me money via PayPal by clicking on the "Donate" button to the right.
If you'd like to put an Etsyhacks button on your blog or web site, you can use one of these.
The term "Etsy" is a trademark of Etsy, Inc. This website is not endorsed or affiliated by Etsy, Inc. Please see http://www.etsy.com/trademark_guidelines.php for more information about using Etsy's trademarks. Anything provided on these pages is done so free of charge, and with no warranty. Use at your own risk.