- Install Firefox and Greasemonkey if you haven't already got them. You'll need to restart Firefox after installing Greasemonkey.
- Once Greasemonkey is installed and running, follow this link (or click on the orange "install" button above).
- The "fast tagger" script will be downloaded, and Greasemonkey will ask if you want to install it. Assuming you trust me, click "Install".
- Create a new listing and go to the tags page, or edit the tags of an existing listing.
- Enter tags in the box, separated by commas, then click "add tags" to add the tags to the listing, or "replace tags" to remove any existing tags and replace them with your current ones. You can click "delete tags" to remove any existing tags.
Questions, comments, and feedback welcomed.
- Email: ian at etsyhacks dot com
- Twitter: etsyhacks
- Google Talk: etsyhacks
- Yahoo IM: etsyhacks
- AIM: etsyhacks
- MSN: ian at etsyhacks dot com
- ICQ: 376144688
- Etsy: ehax
- Facebook: etsyhacks.com
You can also sign up for email announcements for hack releases, updates, and general Etsyhacks news.
The code provided at etsyhacks.com is free. However, if you find it makes your life better, and you'd like to support future development, you can send me money via PayPal by clicking on the "Donate" button to the right.
If you'd like to put an Etsyhacks button on your blog or web site, you can use one of these.
The term "Etsy" is a trademark of Etsy, Inc. This website is not endorsed or affiliated by Etsy, Inc. Please see http://www.etsy.com/trademark_guidelines.php for more information about using Etsy's trademarks. Anything provided on these pages is done so free of charge, and with no warranty. Use at your own risk.