- Install Firefox and Greasemonkey if you haven't already got them. You'll need to restart Firefox after installing Greasemonkey.
- Once Greasemonkey is installed and running, follow this link (or click on the orange "install" button above).
- The script will be downloaded, and Greasemonkey will ask if you want to install it. Assuming you trust me, click "Install".
- Log in to Etsy, and go to the "currently for sale" page, or your "sold orders" page (or one of the other pages listed in the intro above) and there should be page navigation at the top of the tables of listings.
"Sold orders" screen before:
"Sold orders" screen after:
Questions, comments, and feedback welcomed.
- Email: ian at etsyhacks dot com
- Twitter: etsyhacks
- Google Talk: etsyhacks
- Yahoo IM: etsyhacks
- AIM: etsyhacks
- MSN: ian at etsyhacks dot com
- ICQ: 376144688
- Etsy: ehax
- Facebook: etsyhacks.com
You can also sign up for email announcements for hack releases, updates, and general Etsyhacks news.
The code provided at etsyhacks.com is free. However, if you find it makes your life better, and you'd like to support future development, you can send me money via PayPal by clicking on the "Donate" button to the right.
If you'd like to put an Etsyhacks button on your blog or web site, you can use one of these.
The term "Etsy" is a trademark of Etsy, Inc. This website is not endorsed or affiliated by Etsy, Inc. Please see http://www.etsy.com/trademark_guidelines.php for more information about using Etsy's trademarks. Anything provided on these pages is done so free of charge, and with no warranty. Use at your own risk.